ProFantasySports.com top 10 returning A10 players

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26815
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: ProFantasySports.com top 10 returning A10 players

Postby muskieman » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:19 pm

B Lark was asked to be THE scorer and he had the ability to score from anywhere and at any time. With the talent X has now it is highly unlikely that one man is asked to THE scorer. I am sure if a player or two demonstrates their ability to score at will it could happen in the future because, I heard once or twice, you can never say never.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
CarlosTheJackal
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am
Contact:

Re: ProFantasySports.com top 10 returning A10 players

Postby CarlosTheJackal » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:50 pm

have to agree with the Neutral one...

Another great example of why Sean is a great coach...we're not trying to play SuperStar ball. Some very impressive guys now in the NBA have had less than stellar games against us, , and their teams lost to Xavier, because Sean knows how to motivate team play and not have to put all the eggs in one basket. Cf Brian Roberts, Lemire Goldwire, etc etc.

We are not developing dominant players, we are developing a dominant team. Teams win games, not fantasy league points. I could not be more pleased we don't have a guy on that list.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26815
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: ProFantasySports.com top 10 returning A10 players

Postby muskieman » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:22 pm

Super stars don't equal national championships....ask the Big O.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1021 guests