Continued thanks to all..

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
wkrq59
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
Contact:

Continued thanks to all..

Postby wkrq59 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:51 pm

For the prayers and good wishes. Just got another positive blood work report from my oncologist and I don't see him for four months. Wife went to oncology surgeon and she doesn't have to go back for a year. Thanks again.
Masterofreality
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Continued thanks to all..

Postby Masterofreality » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:16 pm

Great News!!!!

Celebrate life, Q and Mama Bear!!!
PAY THE MAN!!!!
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Continued thanks to all..

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:25 pm

Good news on all fronts, Q. May that continue to be the case for years and years.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Continued thanks to all..

Postby muskieman » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:29 pm

You deserve good news and I hope it keeps coming. Give J my regards.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskie65
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:50 am
Contact:

Re: Continued thanks to all..

Postby muskie65 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:22 pm

great news
CarlosTheJackal
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am
Contact:

Re: Continued thanks to all..

Postby CarlosTheJackal » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:59 am

Q... the resiliency of the human body and spirit are remarkable.

Ive noticed you have been posting great commentary on both boards, keep it up!

Have YOU ever written a sports book? Will you review Xavier Tales for us? I know we all love any book about Xavier, but would like to hear your take on the stories, what was left out, what facts might be in question...

karma and good vibes to you and the Mrs.
wkrq59
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
Contact:

Re: Continued thanks to all..

Postby wkrq59 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:31 pm

CarlosTheJackal wrote:Q... the resiliency of the human body and spirit are remarkable.

Ive noticed you have been posting great commentary on both boards, keep it up!

Have YOU ever written a sports book? Will you review Xavier Tales for us? I know we all love any book about Xavier, but would like to hear your take on the stories, what was left out, what facts might be in question...

karma and good vibes to you and the Mrs.
<
Carlos, my friend, I am honored by your comments. I know Mike Perry and have admired his work over the years. Any comment I make would be almost superfluous and I'm sure his accuracy is unquestioned.
I am currently in the process of gathering personal data for some sort of book. If I did write a book about Xavier I would try to make it one with a completely different and substantially narrower focus than Mike's which is very thorough and encompassing.
Putting together the 07-08 season review and highlights for MM took less time than I anticipated and was genuinely fun and well received.
I doubt I'd have the time or the energy to even think about a book similar to Mike's. He's done a fine job. Thanks again, q
vee4xu
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Continued thanks to all..

Postby vee4xu » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 pm

Q, I am happy for you and the Mrs. Thank God for his goodness.

I think Carlos brings up a great point. If you don't write your own version of XU basketball history (or sports history for that matter) I would love to see your review of Xavier Tales.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 901 guests