Check out your '08-'09 Muskies on October 24th!

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Check out your '08-'09 Muskies on October 24th!

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:26 pm

http://goxavier.cstv.com/sports/m-baskb ... 08aaa.html

Musketeer Basketball Blue/White Tip-Off Game Set For October 24
Men's and Women's Teams to Host Open Scrimmage

Aug. 21, 2008

Fans' first chance to see the 2008-09 Xavier basketball teams on the new Cintas Center hardwood will be held on Friday, October 24. Festivities will begin at 7 p.m. and admission is free.

The men's roster will be split into a blue and white team and will scrimmage for two ten minute halves. The women's team will scrimmage at halftime of the men's scrimmage for one fifteen minute period with a running clock.

94.9 FM The Sound will be on-site with the Sound Van and will also be distributing giveaway items to fans.

Fans will also have an opportunity to pick their season ticket seats for the 2008-09 season and for years to come. With season tickets available for as low as $250, the "Select-A-Seat" event allows fans to purchase tickets on the spot, and test drive their new seats for Xavier basketball.

Cintas Center Ticket Office staff will be on hand to guide fans to the available seats, which will be identified by brightly colored tags. Fans unable to attend "Select-A-Seat" are encouraged to click here or call (513) 745-3411 ext. 7 to purchase season tickets.

This will be the men's basketball team's only public appearance before its exhibition opener November 7 against Findlay.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Check out your '08-'09 Muskies on October 24th!

Postby muskieman » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:50 pm

Gary, we hope to see you entered in the slam dunk contest...I'd do it but I pulled a hammie.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Check out your '08-'09 Muskies on October 24th!

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:06 pm

Yes, I will be part of the slam dunk contest-but I'll be the guy retrieving the basketballs.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Check out your '08-'09 Muskies on October 24th!

Postby muskieman » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:40 pm

I think they have me wiping up the floor.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 934 guests