CollegeChalkTalk.com discusses A10 teams' players' departure

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

CollegeChalkTalk.com discusses A10 teams' players' departure

Postby Mr. Neutral » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:54 am

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: CollegeChalkTalk.com discusses A10 teams' players' departure

Postby muskieman » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:29 am

did we have this list before or are people copying it.

Four players are gone from the Elite Eight club. Three were quite significant.

I guess because even the fans can not remember MR 4.

AH, Mr 4 we knew you NOT!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: CollegeChalkTalk.com discusses A10 teams' players' departure

Postby Shadow » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:11 am

They added to the post and counted Graves.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: CollegeChalkTalk.com discusses A10 teams' players' departure

Postby muskieman » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:07 pm

So it is noted my traveling friend.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 865 guests