Ari Stewart question

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
jct1941
Posts: 2117
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am
Contact:

Ari Stewart question

Postby jct1941 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:53 am

Did he actually visit and how did it go? Need some insider help!
X-man
Posts: 486
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:21 am
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby X-man » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:06 am

Brian Snow has some answers to your questions on the Rivals' Xavier site but because it is a subscriber site, I can't divulge what he says. But Stewart was on campus this weekend.
Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament, and almost always makes some noise while there. Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan (ESPN Summer Shootaround, 2012)
xu2010
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby xu2010 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:50 pm

Yeah, Ari Stewart and his parents were on campus on Saturday with a few of the coaches, Terrell Holloway, Brian Walsh, and Kenny Frease. Let's hope the visit went well!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby muskieman » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:56 pm

Which one does X want Ari Stewart or Kevin Parrom?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
xavierj
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby xavierj » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:34 pm

Xavier wants them both and would like both to make a pledge soon.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby muskieman » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:52 pm

xavierj wrote:Xavier wants them both and would like both to make a pledge soon.
I am sure they want them both but given you can only get one, which player do you and anyone else that is reading this thread want more. Why would Ari be better then Kevin or the opposite why would Parrom be better than Stewart?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Eastside_J
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby Eastside_J » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:11 pm

Parrom committed to St. Johns.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:13 pm

You may be correct, J, but where's the confirmation on this?
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby muskieman » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:17 pm

Gary, I think they are keeping it such a secret that even Parrom doesn't know he committed. At least the internet doesn't seem to know it.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Ari Stewart question

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:18 pm

Yes, my guess is that J's relying on the same incorrect (or at least premature) info we've already seen, but, who knows, he may have confirmation of something that we haven't seen yet.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 871 guests