http://goxavier.cstv.com/sports/m-baskb ... 08aaa.html
Nov
14 IPFW
17 Toledo
Puerto Rico Tip Off
20 Missouri
21 Fairfiled/V Tech winner
23 TBD
29 Miami
Dec
3 Auburn
10 Ohio
13 SHootout with UC
20 Duke at Izod Center in New Jersey
23 Butler
31 Robert Morris
Jan
3 Virginia
8 St Louis
11 Fordham
15 URI
18 LaSalle
21 St Bonaventure
24 Louisiana State
28 Charlotte
31 UMass
Feb
5 Temple
7 Duquesne
11 ud
14 Fordham
19 Charlotte
22 Geo Washington
26 St Joe's
March
5 ud
7 Richmond
11-14 A-10 championship
HOME in BOLD
Xavier schedule out
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Xavier schedule out
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
jct1941
- Posts: 2117
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am
- Contact:
Re: Xavier schedule out
What happened to the DUKE game on Dec 20. Did I miss something?
-
xu2010
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:10 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier schedule out
If you read the article it says that the Duke game is still on. It may be just a mistake.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier schedule out
I just missed it when I transcribed it from the pdf.
Saturday Dec 20 Duke at the Izod Center in New Jersery
Saturday Dec 20 Duke at the Izod Center in New Jersery
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Lead Guitar
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier schedule out
Not many home Saturday games.
Hate to see the New Year's Eve game again. Hope they play it in the afternoon or maybe early evening. Although Robert Morris was a tournament team last year, it is not the type of team that will bring out a crowd if the game is played at 7:00PM. None of the corporate tickets will get used and a lot of the regular season ticketholders will opt for the dinner and party.
Mario, if you can use your pull, make the game at 5:00 or earlier.
Hate to see the New Year's Eve game again. Hope they play it in the afternoon or maybe early evening. Although Robert Morris was a tournament team last year, it is not the type of team that will bring out a crowd if the game is played at 7:00PM. None of the corporate tickets will get used and a lot of the regular season ticketholders will opt for the dinner and party.
Mario, if you can use your pull, make the game at 5:00 or earlier.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier schedule out
If they have bad weather maybe only muskieman and muskiewife show up.Lead Guitar wrote:Not many home Saturday games.
Hate to see the New Year's Eve game again. Hope they play it in the afternoon or maybe early evening. Although Robert Morris was a tournament team last year, it is not the type of team that will bring out a crowd if the game is played at 7:00PM. None of the corpoarte tickets will get used and a lot of the regular season ticketholders will opt for the dinner and party.
Mario, if you can use your pull, make the game at 5:00 or earlier.
Then again I am hoping to get an invite to Gary's mansion because I hear he will have good looking starlet power there
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
xhoops
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Xavier schedule out
Don't we usually have 16 home games?
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 878 guests
