Chris Braswell status
-
jct1941
- Posts: 2117
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am
- Contact:
Chris Braswell status
I was hoping that one or more INSIDERS could shed some light on how the visit with him went not counting the "accidental" meeting with Posey. At 6'8" and 260 lbs he sounds like someone we could use. I guess he wants to take the other four visits and I guess I can not blame him for that.
-
sash19
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Chris Braswell status
jct:
Chris had a great visit. He will take all of his remaining visits (or at least that is being said by his AAU coach) since he feels (Chris) that he rushed into his verbal to Georgetown without making any other visits. The word is that he loved campus, Sean and the winning/graduating tradition that Xavier provides. I would imagine it will still come down to us and Charlotte. I know for a fact that he met Posey quickly as they passed each other walking down the hall in different directions and that Book and the rest of the staff were working their asses off trying to ensure he had a great time. Xavier set themselves up very well with Chris though.
Chris had a great visit. He will take all of his remaining visits (or at least that is being said by his AAU coach) since he feels (Chris) that he rushed into his verbal to Georgetown without making any other visits. The word is that he loved campus, Sean and the winning/graduating tradition that Xavier provides. I would imagine it will still come down to us and Charlotte. I know for a fact that he met Posey quickly as they passed each other walking down the hall in different directions and that Book and the rest of the staff were working their asses off trying to ensure he had a great time. Xavier set themselves up very well with Chris though.
-
jct1941
- Posts: 2117
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am
- Contact:
Re: Chris Braswell status
Sash19 - Thanks for taking to time to shed some light on Braswell. You were certainly right about Stewart (not committing) and Parrom who did commit. Your insights are greatlly appreciated.
-
Road Warrior
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:51 am
- Contact:
Re: Chris Braswell status
Sash19...perhaps you should start a rivals site! Oh that's right, BSnow beat you to the punch!!!
-
sash19
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Chris Braswell status
Warrior:
A question was asked, I answered with what I knew. Never claimed to be the one who got the info first hand.
A question was asked, I answered with what I knew. Never claimed to be the one who got the info first hand.
-
jct1941
- Posts: 2117
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:16 am
- Contact:
Re: Chris Braswell status
Sash19 - Please keep the info coming. One more commitment would be nice.
-
Road Warrior
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:51 am
- Contact:
Re: Chris Braswell status
Sash, that's why some of us pay for the Rivals site. If you want to leak it out to the masses go right ahead. I'm sure Snow can take appropriate actions.
It's what separates this board from Musketeerscoop.
It's what separates this board from Musketeerscoop.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 782 guests
