I thought the the sketch was a little off. I guess they are right about the term swing voter. I NEED MY COPY SIGNED SO I CAN ADD IT TO MY LIBRARY OF FAMOUS PEOPLE!
HARRY CHOSE LIFE.
MOR in Reader's Digest?
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
MOR in Reader's Digest?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Masterofreality
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: MOR? in Readers Digest
You are correct my friend.
I was trying to keep it under wraps, but, of course a learned, well-read individual like you, Mr. Muskieman would discover me buried in some barely read publication. If it was really widely circulated, don't you think that at least one of the campaigns would have called me by now offering gold, frankincense and myrhh for my support? After all, I am SUPERVOTER!!!!!!!!! How I was found and picked is still a mystery to all. There have been no calls.
This must be my 15 minutes of fame. The picture has been described by some as "fleshy". What can I say? There is little control that I have over artist characatures.
My vote is still open for the highest bidder. Free health care? I'm in!!!
I was trying to keep it under wraps, but, of course a learned, well-read individual like you, Mr. Muskieman would discover me buried in some barely read publication. If it was really widely circulated, don't you think that at least one of the campaigns would have called me by now offering gold, frankincense and myrhh for my support? After all, I am SUPERVOTER!!!!!!!!! How I was found and picked is still a mystery to all. There have been no calls.
This must be my 15 minutes of fame. The picture has been described by some as "fleshy". What can I say? There is little control that I have over artist characatures.
My vote is still open for the highest bidder. Free health care? I'm in!!!
PAY THE MAN!!!!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: MOR? in readers digest
The sketch of course did not catch your rugged features! Super voter sells his vote....like the guy out in california who wanted a cool 30 mill. Your PR guy needs to get you better press coverage.
H, I have peeps that keep me informed on all the big name !
H, I have peeps that keep me informed on all the big name !
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: MOR? in readers digest
And for those of us who wondered what the heck mm was referring to---
http://www.rd.com/your-america-inspirin ... 98943.html
I agree. MOR is a much better looking man than as depicted in the sketch. All we '72 grads are, for that matter.
http://www.rd.com/your-america-inspirin ... 98943.html
I agree. MOR is a much better looking man than as depicted in the sketch. All we '72 grads are, for that matter.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: MOR in Reader's Digest?
Gary, Did you notice....57 years old. Was he an end of year baby? He always looked younger than me.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: MOR in Reader's Digest?
Or, like many a Hollywood starlet, MOR was a little "inexact" about his age.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: MOR in Reader's Digest?
or he is from a Caribbean island and they underestimate it so they can play ball longer. MOR a starlet? He is much better looking then Rosie but sings like Roseanne Barr.Mr. Neutral wrote:Or, like many a Hollywood starlet, MOR was a little "inexact" about his age.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Masterofreality
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: MOR in Reader's Digest?
No, I'm really 57, will be 58 in November.
I started grade school at 5 and was out of XU at 21. I was always advanced for my age.
While others lollygag around in life and wait until 25 to get out of school, I was out early. Wait..... what a screw up on my part!!! I could have lollygagged longer than anyone else. Think of the chicks!!!!
Can I go back?!!!!
By the way, my appearance in Readers Digest doesn't quite live up to appearing in the "E True Hollywood Story". That appearance should have parlayed into a weekly gig on "Two and 1/2 Men".
I started grade school at 5 and was out of XU at 21. I was always advanced for my age.
While others lollygag around in life and wait until 25 to get out of school, I was out early. Wait..... what a screw up on my part!!! I could have lollygagged longer than anyone else. Think of the chicks!!!!
Can I go back?!!!!
By the way, my appearance in Readers Digest doesn't quite live up to appearing in the "E True Hollywood Story". That appearance should have parlayed into a weekly gig on "Two and 1/2 Men".
Last edited by Masterofreality on Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PAY THE MAN!!!!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: MOR in Reader's Digest?
Sounds fishy to me!Masterofreality wrote:No, I'm really 57.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 926 guests
