Miller a Crime Stopper--who knew?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Miller a Crime Stopper--who knew?

Postby Mr. Neutral » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:57 am

From today's Cin. Enquirer---


Crime Stoppers award breakfast today
By Jennifer Baker • jbaker@enquirer.com • October 9, 2008

DOWNTOWN - Duke Energy and Cincinnati Police Detective Ralph Unger are among those who will be honored this morning at the 2008 Crime Stoppers of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Awards Breakfast.

The 7:30 a.m. annual event will be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, 151 W. Fifth St.

Guest speaker is Xavier University basketball coach Sean Miller.

A total of eight recipients will receive awards for working to help make the community a safer place.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Miller a Crime Stopper--who knew?

Postby muskieman » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:37 am

Sean Miller CRIME FIGHTER ....... basketball coach

Do you think he has a crime fighter costume?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Miller a Crime Stopper--who knew?

Postby Mr. Neutral » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:54 am

Maybe he'll have our Pack Line Defense packing heat!
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Miller a Crime Stopper--who knew?

Postby muskieman » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:45 pm

Maybe Sean will call down a fan to spin the wheel of justice and they can replace Debra Dixon.

Image
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 660 guests