West #30 overall, #9 PF per The Sports Exchange

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

West #30 overall, #9 PF per The Sports Exchange

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:52 am

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
sash19
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:57 pm
Contact:

Re: West #30 overall, #9 PF per The Sports Exchange

Postby sash19 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:33 am

That is great for David. Shows his hard work and determination are paying off. The thing that shocks me is that he is the 30th best player in the NBA, yet only the 9th best PF. Man, too bad for him that he doesnt play SF or in the Eastern Conference. He would be an All Star almost every year in the East......
gym from delhi
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: West #30 overall, #9 PF per The Sports Exchange

Postby gym from delhi » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:39 am

I would take DW over either Gasol or Boozer.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: West #30 overall, #9 PF per The Sports Exchange

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:54 am

I'd take West over Gasol as well. I think he and Boozer are overall about the same, though they have different games. DW may have a higher ceiling, though.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
xcellent
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: West #30 overall, #9 PF per The Sports Exchange

Postby xcellent » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:26 am

Might be a little nitpicky, but I hate when they glorify players who have never even played a regular season game. I know 27th isn't super high, but having Greg Oden there I think is getting a little ahead of themselves. He very well could be great, and maybe next year he will be a lot higher, but a guy coming off an injury before even stepping on an NBA court has to prove himself before you put him up there.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 838 guests