Dow has X at preseason #21

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Dow has X at preseason #21

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:48 am

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Dow has X at preseason #21

Postby Shadow » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:37 am

But he poses the question about Crawford's eligibility once more.
Wouldn't it be nice to know the ultimate outcome so the issue can be put to rest.
In an earlier article Dustin wrote "Given the team's point guard situation, I sense that Miller would LOVE to have Crawford available to play this season. I don't think it's going to make or break XU, but I do think it could be the difference between a potential champion and runner up in the Puerto Rico tournament, which is likely to affect Xavier's early season ranking."
In this article he is essentially saying that Crawford means the difference of 10 places in the rankings yet remains constant in his assessment of the PR tournament.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Dow has X at preseason #21

Postby muskieman » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:21 am

I can see the short note that the NCAA will issue on Crawford.

After careful review we deny the petitioners request.

May 1, 2009
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 936 guests