TV for this season ...

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

TV for this season ...

Postby Wisexuowl » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:34 pm

Any info anyone have on our games with FOX-OHIO/CN ... ESPN?
I heard that we were going to be on TV 19 times .. is that a rumor?
XinAlbany
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:29 pm
Contact:

Re: TV for this season ...

Postby XinAlbany » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:11 am

Hopefully channelsurfing.net still covers some of the games.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: TV for this season ...

Postby Shadow » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:29 am

Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
cmucker
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:52 am
Contact:

Re: TV for this season ...

Postby cmucker » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:36 pm

I need a translation. The TV schedule on the surface seems great, providing a lot of potential viewing. The last few years, I have subscribed to the Direct TV Sports Package and was able to watch the games on Fox Cincinnati. These were years when X was not on Direct TV's Full Court. For a couple of years I had to subscribe to both the sports package and the full court package because of blackouts. Living in the wilds of Idaho will all the CBSCSN be available or will there be blackouts? Regarding the ESPN games are they options that might be shown on full court?

Sloth
somebody
Posts: 2501
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:09 pm
Contact:

Re: TV for this season ...

Postby somebody » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:29 pm

Shadow wrote:Dow has it on his blog.
But I think that is only the national schedule as was posted on the XU athletics site, isn't it? But I understood a number more, as per usual, will be shown on Fox Sports Ohio on a regional basis. That is what I have been looking for but have not seen it. Anybody know anything about that?

It's just what somebody thinks ...

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 837 guests