Comment re visits of Burke & Weatherspoon

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Comment re visits of Burke & Weatherspoon

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:42 pm

Sunday, October 19, 2008
Xavier Host 3, well really 2.5!

The Xavier Musketeers hosted 3 players this weekend from Columbus Northland. 2011, pg Trey Burke, 2010, SF James Weatherspoon and along for the ride 2010 OSU commit Jared Sullinger. The Northland trio took in a practice at X and also got time to check out the campus. James Weatherspoon is one of the Musketeers top prospects in 2010. Columbus Northland plays a rigorous non-conference schedule this year and are the early favorites to win the Division 1 State Title this year!

http://insideprepsport.blogspot.com/200 ... ly-25.html
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Comment re visits of Burke & Weatherspoon

Postby Shadow » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:21 pm

Darn Mr. N., my first glimpse I thought that was Witherspoon and I figured those Hollywood trips you make were finally paying off.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Comment re visits of Burke & Weatherspoon

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:31 pm

Yes, it came down to Jake Gyllenhaal & me, and I finished second. A distant second. A very distant second.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Comment re visits of Burke & Weatherspoon

Postby muskieman » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:20 pm

Mr. Neutral wrote:Yes, it came down to Jake Gyllenhaal & me, and I finished second. A distant second. A very distant second.
Second, she told me I was second!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Comment re visits of Burke & Weatherspoon

Postby Mr. Neutral » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:24 pm

mm, in the Reese Witherspoon Sweepstakes, if you're not first, then everyone else tied for finished second (a/k/a, last).
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Comment re visits of Burke & Weatherspoon

Postby Shadow » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:27 pm

If the truth were made public, Jake landed her on the rebound after I told her I wanted to keep traveling and she wanted me to settle down.

Now, about that bridge in Brooklyn I have for sale!
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
scarlet&gray
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Comment re visits of Burke & Weatherspoon

Postby scarlet&gray » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:25 pm

The Sullinger visit confirms the continuing Miller/Matta relationship, since this player is a Top#5 2010 OSU verballed.This is an excellent 'Showcase', since Northland continues their Cols Dynasty, created by their young,deceased coach/icon, Bruce Howard.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1019 guests