Sunday, October 19, 2008
Xavier Host 3, well really 2.5!
The Xavier Musketeers hosted 3 players this weekend from Columbus Northland. 2011, pg Trey Burke, 2010, SF James Weatherspoon and along for the ride 2010 OSU commit Jared Sullinger. The Northland trio took in a practice at X and also got time to check out the campus. James Weatherspoon is one of the Musketeers top prospects in 2010. Columbus Northland plays a rigorous non-conference schedule this year and are the early favorites to win the Division 1 State Title this year!
http://insideprepsport.blogspot.com/200 ... ly-25.html
Comment re visits of Burke & Weatherspoon
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Comment re visits of Burke & Weatherspoon
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Comment re visits of Burke & Weatherspoon
Darn Mr. N., my first glimpse I thought that was Witherspoon and I figured those Hollywood trips you make were finally paying off.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Comment re visits of Burke & Weatherspoon
Yes, it came down to Jake Gyllenhaal & me, and I finished second. A distant second. A very distant second.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Comment re visits of Burke & Weatherspoon
Second, she told me I was second!Mr. Neutral wrote:Yes, it came down to Jake Gyllenhaal & me, and I finished second. A distant second. A very distant second.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Comment re visits of Burke & Weatherspoon
mm, in the Reese Witherspoon Sweepstakes, if you're not first, then everyone else tied for finished second (a/k/a, last).
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Comment re visits of Burke & Weatherspoon
If the truth were made public, Jake landed her on the rebound after I told her I wanted to keep traveling and she wanted me to settle down.
Now, about that bridge in Brooklyn I have for sale!
Now, about that bridge in Brooklyn I have for sale!
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
-
scarlet&gray
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:41 pm
- Contact:
Re: Comment re visits of Burke & Weatherspoon
The Sullinger visit confirms the continuing Miller/Matta relationship, since this player is a Top#5 2010 OSU verballed.This is an excellent 'Showcase', since Northland continues their Cols Dynasty, created by their young,deceased coach/icon, Bruce Howard.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 936 guests
