Xavier lands Top 50 2010 PF

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier lands Top 50 2010 PF

Postby muskieman » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:10 pm

AlabamaMuskie wrote:lol... my check is in the mail with "Send to Miller" written on the memo line. :)
Just make sure you put enough zero's after that first 10. May I suggest 6 zeros after the 10 and before the decimal!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Masterofreality
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Xavier lands Top 50 2010 PF

Postby Masterofreality » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:02 pm

DETROIT wrote:I agree on doing everything possible to keep Miller And I too have to eat some crow I was not his biggest fan either early on in his career. I admit it I was wrong.
"Come......Come into the light! ALL ARE WELCOME.......ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!!!!!"
PAY THE MAN!!!!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 937 guests