JD Weatherspoon, a 2010 forward recruit- (6:6- 200 lbs) from Columbus Northland High School, a Rivals Top 150 recruit (138) announced his committment to Xavier today.
Weatherspoon had visited the Xavier campus last weekend.
JD Weatherspoon commits to Xavier
-
Masterofreality
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
- Contact:
JD Weatherspoon commits to Xavier
PAY THE MAN!!!!
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: JD Weatherspoon commits to Xavier
That's great, and timely, news, MOR! Thanks.
Now we just have to hope neither Spoon nor Latham de-commits between now and signing day.
Now we just have to hope neither Spoon nor Latham de-commits between now and signing day.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
CarlosTheJackal
- Posts: 462
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am
- Contact:
Re: JD Weatherspoon commits to Xavier
Wow, and Wow. Many had written this kid off .
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: JD Weatherspoon commits to Xavier
Apparently, X has one scholarship left to give for 2010. Shooting guard? Center?
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: JD Weatherspoon commits to Xavier
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Getreal
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:36 am
- Contact:
Re: JD Weatherspoon commits to Xavier
Isn't that the case with EVERY recruit X has ever gotten?Mr. Neutral wrote:That's great, and timely, news, MOR! Thanks.
Now we just have to hope neither Spoon nor Latham de-commits between now and signing day.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: JD Weatherspoon commits to Xavier
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
MuskieCinci
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:33 pm
- Contact:
Re: JD Weatherspoon commits to Xavier
The only way Weatherspoon decommits is if something major happens at Xavier, like infractions or large coach turnover, or if Ohio State descides to make him a priority and unethically recruits him. I don't think Sean or the rest of the staff are going anywhere, and I know Xavier runs a clean program so I don't see it happening that way. As for Ohio State, they weren't sure if they wanted to recruit him before, and wouldn't even offer him a scholarship, so I doubt he will all of the sudden become a priority for them. I also highly doubt that Thad would try to steal away a recruit from his former school, he has too good a relatonship with Sean to do something like that.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 848 guests
