I can't find the game listed at channelsurfing?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
principal
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:53 pm
Contact:

I can't find the game listed at channelsurfing?

Postby principal » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:56 pm

(Sorry for starting a new thread.)

Help! I don't see it listed. Could someone help me?
tacitus
Posts: 1415
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:31 pm
Contact:

Re: I can't find the game listed at channelsurfing?

Postby tacitus » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:12 pm

It was there all day... but now it is gone. It might come back. This has happened before.
Let's March!
somebody
Posts: 2501
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:09 pm
Contact:

Re: I can't find the game listed at channelsurfing?

Postby somebody » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:16 pm

Check the other thread where this is discussed. I left a possilbe link there. I got it on cable.

It's just what somebody thinks ...
principal
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:53 pm
Contact:

Re: I can't find the game listed at channelsurfing?

Postby principal » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:19 pm

somebody wrote:Check the other thread where this is discussed. I left a possilbe link there. I got it on cable.
Thank you for your help.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1028 guests