PICK A GAME

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Masterofreality
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: PICK A GAME

Postby Masterofreality » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:10 am

muskieman wrote:I would rather guess when MOR uses the term, "Nattering nabobs of negativism" it is so Spiro of him. Of course he is presently in seclusion making his decison on where his super vote will go.
Now that the election is over, the season is on and I'm out of seclusion, the "nattering nabobs" quote will be used as soon as I get prickly enough to use it.

Gawd knows there'll be plenty of opportunities. Some on this board will see to that!
PAY THE MAN!!!!
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

Re: PICK A GAME

Postby Wisexuowl » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:59 pm

<Actually, I've hit on a brilliant solution. Wise is now on my "ignore" list, so I won't see his posts, therefore we shouldn't have any p*ssing matches.>

Now we have a second pool.

How many days from now before the above pledge is broken???

Oh, and for the record Neutral(?), 'twas just a year ago you placed us as a sure bubble team after just a couple of games. I placed us at the same time as a cinch sixth seed or better.

Who won that?

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 844 guests