Mizzou 2nd half thread
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Mizzou 2nd half thread
How they settle down and finish inside will determine this game. Who would think Brown would be the 3 point shooter!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread
C.J. and B.J. have combined for 4 pts. We can't get that kind of production from 2 of our 3 returning big guns. They have to step it up.
As a team, we have to hit our FT's and minimize the TO's.
As a team, we have to hit our FT's and minimize the TO's.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread
X could be up 5-7 points if they hit free throws at anormal pace.
TOs the key 12 TOs....MU average 22 per game. 12 pts came off TOS.
MU hasn't gotten hot and they are a high scoring team so the D has been pretty good.
TOs the key 12 TOs....MU average 22 per game. 12 pts came off TOS.
MU hasn't gotten hot and they are a high scoring team so the D has been pretty good.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread
Interesting stat Tiller and Lyons scored all their points (think 16)in 1st 12 minutes and nothing in the last 8. BJ hit 1st three.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread
Nice charge to get 3 on Lyons.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread
Man these refs are weird. Touch fouls called and heavy fouls not so much. X up 1.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread
MU seems to finish on the foul and X hasn't.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread
I love it, last game two TU players jump in on foul shots no calls but X gets one today on a cheapy. call. Tied
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread
X not looking smooth down 2. Missing inside, turning it over and fouling. As Lark said the one ref is acting like he is the game.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Mizzou 2nd half thread
Looks like Mizzou is stepping up their game, and we're not, at least to this point. They've outscored us 15-8 in the 2nd half.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 835 guests
