Just make sure you put enough zero's after that first 10. May I suggest 6 zeros after the 10 and before the decimal!AlabamaMuskie wrote:lol... my check is in the mail with "Send to Miller" written on the memo line.
Xavier lands Top 50 2010 PF
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier lands Top 50 2010 PF
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Masterofreality
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: Xavier lands Top 50 2010 PF
"Come......Come into the light! ALL ARE WELCOME.......ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!!!!!"DETROIT wrote:I agree on doing everything possible to keep Miller And I too have to eat some crow I was not his biggest fan either early on in his career. I admit it I was wrong.
PAY THE MAN!!!!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 788 guests
