XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....
Who hasn't been carried out of a place in tears? Most of my dates end like that!
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....
When I first read your post I thought it was written by DC Muskie, then I remembered you have to have a date for one to end.Mr. Neutral wrote:Who hasn't been carried out of a place in tears? Most of my dates end like that!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
xeus
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....
You're an embarrassment and a fraud. I can't believe this board continues to allow people like you to post.stewiex wrote:...have a player breakdown crying, like a little girl, at half court before the game ended and have to be carried off the court. WTH!
Welcome fellow scholars.
-
stewiex
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:49 am
- Contact:
Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....
Exactly. I was one of the many.michiganXman wrote:didn't we make fun of Morrison for doing the exact same thing a few years ago?
-
xeus
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....
What a surprise. Two losers agreeing with each other.
Welcome fellow scholars.
-
stewiex
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:49 am
- Contact:
Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....
A plain loser is better than a hypocritical loser. 
-
xeus
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....
What's hypocritical is you calling yourself a Xavier fan and at the same launching ad hominem attacks on our players.stewiex wrote:A plain loser is better than a hypocritical loser.
Welcome fellow scholars.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....
Xeus, is ANY criticism of one of our guys' performance ever justified? Under what circumstances? Exactly what language can be used? Ever consider that not everyone thinks exactly like you?
I may be an insufferable critic, but you're just an insufferable homer, which is no better.
I may be an insufferable critic, but you're just an insufferable homer, which is no better.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
xeus
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....
Gary, you are doing yourself a disservice to align your criticisms with those of stewie. Your criticisms are far more tolerable than those of that troll.Mr. Neutral wrote:Xeus, is ANY criticism of one of our guys' performance ever justified? Under what circumstances? Exactly what language can be used? Ever consider that not everyone thinks exactly like you?
I may be an insufferable critic, but you're just an insufferable homer, which is no better.
Welcome fellow scholars.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: XU was the ONLY Elite 8 team to.....
G I agree with xeus, all you have to do is read through stewie previous post and you will see he is a troll. I did and he makes you look like MOR or moi.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 724 guests
