UMASS WINS
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
UMASS WINS
Beating Florida by 8. osu probably loves to see Florida going down which means they will not lose to Florida in the finals of a tourney again this year.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: UMass 1:35 from the finals of the NIT
Beat Fl. by 12 78-66.
Nice job coming back from a half time deficit.
Nice job coming back from a half time deficit.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
xuhuh!
- Posts: 3656
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: UMASS WINS
i would be happy to see umass & A10 champs of nit, linda bruno looked thrilled 
-
wkrq59
- Posts: 1508
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
- Contact:
Re: UMASS WINS
Even if UMass doesn't beat Ohio State, say goodybyebye to Travis Ford.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 577 guests
