Me thinks its high time that the A-10 selects its new Commish.
With the salary of $325K as announced last week, I am sure that MOR is no longer a candidate, unless they want to up the ante big time.
Nevertheless, has anyone heard any names via the MM grapevine ???
Well, Who Is It????
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Well, Who Is It????
No wiseowl but there is a rumor that someone with the letters mm is the leading candidate.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Well, Who Is It????
Mickey Mouse?muskieman wrote:No wiseowl but there is a rumor that someone with the letters mm is the leading candidate.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26787
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Well, Who Is It????
There have been many that have called mm a mickey mouse this or that.Shadow wrote:Mickey Mouse?muskieman wrote:No wiseowl but there is a rumor that someone with the letters mm is the leading candidate.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
xuhuh!
- Posts: 3656
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: Well, Who Is It????
Wisexuowl wrote:Me thinks its high time that the A-10 selects its new Commish.
With the salary of $325K as announced last week, I am sure that MOR is no longer a candidate, unless they want to up the ante big time.
Nevertheless, has anyone heard any names via the MM grapevine ???
i would favor hillary clinton
-
vee4xu
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: Well, Who Is It????
Take your choice, a chimp can do a better job that Bruno so the bar isn't too very high in my mind.
-
BobbyBoucher
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:52 pm
- Contact:
Re: Well, Who Is It????
From Andy Katz's ESPN Blog...
Don't be surprised if George Mason athletic director and former NCAA selection committee chair Tom O'Connor is a serious candidate to replace Linda Bruno as the Atlantic 10 commissioner.
Don't be surprised if George Mason athletic director and former NCAA selection committee chair Tom O'Connor is a serious candidate to replace Linda Bruno as the Atlantic 10 commissioner.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 806 guests
