Well, Who Is It????

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

Well, Who Is It????

Postby Wisexuowl » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:02 pm

Me thinks its high time that the A-10 selects its new Commish.
With the salary of $325K as announced last week, I am sure that MOR is no longer a candidate, unless they want to up the ante big time.
Nevertheless, has anyone heard any names via the MM grapevine ???
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Well, Who Is It????

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:17 pm

No wiseowl but there is a rumor that someone with the letters mm is the leading candidate.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Well, Who Is It????

Postby Shadow » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:39 pm

muskieman wrote:No wiseowl but there is a rumor that someone with the letters mm is the leading candidate.
Mickey Mouse? :ugeek:
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Well, Who Is It????

Postby muskieman » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:52 am

Shadow wrote:
muskieman wrote:No wiseowl but there is a rumor that someone with the letters mm is the leading candidate.
Mickey Mouse? :ugeek:
There have been many that have called mm a mickey mouse this or that. :lol:
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
xuhuh!
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Well, Who Is It????

Postby xuhuh! » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:46 pm

Wisexuowl wrote:Me thinks its high time that the A-10 selects its new Commish.
With the salary of $325K as announced last week, I am sure that MOR is no longer a candidate, unless they want to up the ante big time.
Nevertheless, has anyone heard any names via the MM grapevine ???

i would favor hillary clinton
vee4xu
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Well, Who Is It????

Postby vee4xu » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:49 pm

Take your choice, a chimp can do a better job that Bruno so the bar isn't too very high in my mind.
BobbyBoucher
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Well, Who Is It????

Postby BobbyBoucher » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:05 pm

From Andy Katz's ESPN Blog...


Don't be surprised if George Mason athletic director and former NCAA selection committee chair Tom O'Connor is a serious candidate to replace Linda Bruno as the Atlantic 10 commissioner.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 874 guests