I would send someone over to your place to slap you around 58 times but then I see by the posts of the last few days others have beaten me to it.
Have a Happy one and many more.
Happy Birthday Mr N.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Happy Birthday Mr N.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.
Thanks, mm. To the extent that the posters need a human pinata, I do what I can.
How in the world could I have graduated 36 years ago???????
How in the world could I have graduated 36 years ago???????
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.
You, ME and MOR.....X has raised it's standards. That is what my son says.Mr. Neutral wrote:Thanks, mm. To the extent that the posters need a human pinata, I do what I can.
How in the world could I have graduated 36 years ago???????
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.
No question. No way I'd get into X today.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.
maybe if we paid double tuition?Mr. Neutral wrote:No question. No way I'd get into X today.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
CarlosTheJackal
- Posts: 462
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am
- Contact:
Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.
Wow. you are the only person I have ever heard of that has April Fools Day as a birthday. I though Christmas or New Years were bummers.
This may splain a lot, I'm going to have to mull over the consequences of such a noteworth birth date. If somone in your family would seem the logical choice, 'twould be your sister.
Best to ya from the Class of '68! 60 is coming, brother, but it isnt that bad.
This may splain a lot, I'm going to have to mull over the consequences of such a noteworth birth date. If somone in your family would seem the logical choice, 'twould be your sister.
Best to ya from the Class of '68! 60 is coming, brother, but it isnt that bad.
-
Gorilla '69
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.
Happy birthday, N. This proves you truly are a fool. Just kidding.
"You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning"
-
RaiderX
- Posts: 765
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:38 am
- Contact:
Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.
Happy Birthday! Thank you for your neutral posts. I enjoy them. Go X!
-
wkrq59
- Posts: 1508
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
- Contact:
Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.
Hell, Gary, No way I'd get out if I did get in. And remember children, you're several years younger than this old fart. Get in ? No way today.Mr. Neutral wrote:No question. No way I'd get into X today.
Please have a happy birthday, if that's possible. And I hopefully believe it is.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Happy Birthday Mr N.
Well, 58 looks roughly like 57, which I guess you can look at as a good or bad thing.
I'm above ground and the baseball season has started, so how bad can life be?
I'm above ground and the baseball season has started, so how bad can life be?
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 665 guests
