Can I quote you. G we know H loves you. Isn't it a requirement as a member of LHS.Mr. Neutral wrote:If you've got someone else in mind, I'm more than willing to pass the torch. I just figured that my classmate (and friend) MOR was probably referring to me. I could be wrong, of course.
Eight Months from now REMEMBER THIS...
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Eight Months from now REMEMBER THIS...
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Eight Months from now REMEMBER THIS...
You can ALWAYS quote me, mm, right or wrong.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
birdman71
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:10 pm
- Contact:
Re: Eight Months from now REMEMBER THIS...
I've always considered those of us who post on this board as more of an ''effete corps of impudent snobs''.
-
xeus
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: Eight Months from now REMEMBER THIS...
That's better than an "effete corps of impotent snobs".birdman71 wrote:I've always considered those of us who post on this board as more of an ''effete corps of impudent snobs''.
Welcome fellow scholars.
-
Masterofreality
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: Eight Months from now REMEMBER THIS...
Oh, c'mon Moose. You are way too sensitive. I know you too well and have accepted you just the way you are.Mr. Neutral wrote:If you've got someone else in mind, I'm more than willing to pass the torch. I just figured that my classmate (and friend) MOR was probably referring to me. I could be wrong, of course.
No I was referring to that group of trolls who will definitely populate the board as soon as any hint of weakness occurs. Remember "Realist", "Xpectorant" (or whatever the hell his name was?), Eastside J and the like? Don't buy in to their hoo-doo. Don't believe in false gawds. They are just waiting their chance to tear down the fortress. They had no chance this year, but they still lurk, waiting to strike.
The Golden Age may take a short time out, but it will continue after this pause......
PAY THE MAN!!!!
-
bluegrass
- Posts: 3411
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
- Contact:
Re: Eight Months from now REMEMBER THIS...
[quote="MarionHall4ever"]Great stuff MOR.
Am I understanding you correctly about next year's opponents? Are you saying that you have reason to think that Duke may be coming to Cintas next season?
No such luck.I think the speculation is we will play Duke in the Coaches vs. Cancer in New York.
I think we could struggle early next year with a lot of new players.Hopefully we hit our stride by the time league play starts.I have complete confidence in Sean.
Am I understanding you correctly about next year's opponents? Are you saying that you have reason to think that Duke may be coming to Cintas next season?
No such luck.I think the speculation is we will play Duke in the Coaches vs. Cancer in New York.
I think we could struggle early next year with a lot of new players.Hopefully we hit our stride by the time league play starts.I have complete confidence in Sean.
-
MarionHall4ever
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:40 pm
- Contact:
Re: Eight Months from now REMEMBER THIS...
xeus wrote:That's better than an "effete corps of impotent snobs".birdman71 wrote:I've always considered those of us who post on this board as more of an ''effete corps of impudent snobs''.
An "effete corps of impudent/impotent snobs", huh? That kind of reminds me of how those of us who lived in Marion Hall were referred to as "elitist bastards".
Somehow I feel more at home on this board now.
“Send lawyers, guns and money. The sh*t has hit the fan.” Warren Zevon (R.I.P.)
If that fails, send the Jesuits
.
If that fails, send the Jesuits
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 569 guests
