Western Kentucky--nice fit for Chris Mack

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
realxfan
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Western Kentucky--nice fit for Chris Mack

Postby realxfan » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:22 am

I'd like to see Mack get his feet wet at a solid mid-major program like WKU or even Toledo may be a good place. I don't think if Sean left and they promoted Mack he'd be paid anywhere near what X is giving Sean. Hopefully we don't need to worry about this for a long time.
skyhops
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Western Kentucky--nice fit for Chris Mack

Postby skyhops » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:11 am

What qualifies KFed Mack as a potential XU head coach? I agree with the previous post that Mack needs to be a head coach at a smaller program first. Vanilla Ice Mack would have to make a monumental change in 12 years to become a decent guy. Recruiting is one thing, but being the head coach at XU is another.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 595 guests