Portsmouth Invitational Box Scores

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
TrueXUblue
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:16 pm
Contact:

Portsmouth Invitational Box Scores

Postby TrueXUblue » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:45 pm

Stan had 13 assists! His team lost, unfortunately (vs. Gary Forbes' and Bryant Dunston's team):
http://www.portsmouthinvitational.com/b ... ame_2.html


Josh's team won (vs. Brian Roberts' team). Josh, Mark Tyndale, and Pat Calathes each had a great game. Looks like a very balanced team:
http://www.portsmouthinvitational.com/b ... ame_1.html

If Drew makes it, his team plays tomorrow night at 9 PM. Here's the game page link:
http://www.portsmouthinvitational.com/scores.php
wkrq59
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
Contact:

Re: Portsmouth Invitational Box Scores

Postby wkrq59 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:56 pm

Anybody see the assists Stanley had--13 and just one turnover. One things for damn sure. He's not selfish.
xuwburg
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:43 am
Contact:

Re: Portsmouth Invitational Box Scores

Postby xuwburg » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:40 am

When I saw the 13 assists, I thought it was a misprint at first, but that's great for him. Anyone know what his career high at X was?
That should definitely help him in the eyes of the scouts. He really only has a chance to make it in the Association as a PG and 13 assts is a good way to get noticed.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26785
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Portsmouth Invitational Box Scores

Postby muskieman » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:53 am

the 13 assists is good and he turned it over only once in 32 minutes which tells the scouts that he valued the ball. I was surprised at Roberts and laughed at the Hawkins guy that was 1-8...not good. Maybe he should have waited for a pass from Stan.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 718 guests