Matt, Susan, Mr. and Mrs. McCormick, on behalf of the Jacob, Williams, Hentz, Mchaffie, and Schwannekamp families I would like to express our deepest sympathies. Speaking for myself, I feel like I was sucker punched. I'll miss his high fives, his wit and all his stat's. If there is anything I can do to help any of you please let me know.
You can take solace that he has a front seat in heaven for each and every XU game with Skip drinking Black and Tans. God bless all of you, Bob Jacob
Pablo's father's thanks
-
bjacob
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:55 pm
- Contact:
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Pablo's father's thanks
Mr. McCormick,
I cannot imagine your feelings. Your son was younger than any of my children. I have lost my sibling, parents, all aunts & uncles, etc. but have never lost a child. My sympathies are with out and my prayers are with your family and your son.
God bless.
I cannot imagine your feelings. Your son was younger than any of my children. I have lost my sibling, parents, all aunts & uncles, etc. but have never lost a child. My sympathies are with out and my prayers are with your family and your son.
God bless.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
-
KabeX
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:20 pm
- Contact:
Re: Pablo's father's thanks
There's no greater love than that of a parent has for his child. I did not know Brian personally but as a father with a young son, my heart hurts immensly for you. I do not know you personally either but I'm quite certain that nothing, certainly not physical death, can dimminish the love you have for your son and that he has for you. He is and always will be your son.
God bless you and your family.
God bless you and your family.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 643 guests
