Yet another reminder of how quickly our life can do a 180, and how incredibly lucky we are for the healthy, happy moments we do get.
Very few of us appreciate how wonderful it is to just take a walk down the street on a spring day until you're confined to a hospital bed, or worse.
Pablo goes to see Skip
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Pablo goes to see Skip
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26785
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Pablo goes to see Skip
We all know how everyone here feels about Brian but I wanted to make a statement of how proud I was of the Xavier students after the funeral mass.
As the bagpiper and casket left the church, student going to class stopped and paid their respect while the coffin was loaded into the hearse. They didn't talk or move around but acted like it was one of their friends. I noticed it and it made quite an impression on me and others. We think about people, students or others in this society and get the picture that they can be all about themselves but the Xavier student community made me proud Monday and I wanted to say THANKS.
As the bagpiper and casket left the church, student going to class stopped and paid their respect while the coffin was loaded into the hearse. They didn't talk or move around but acted like it was one of their friends. I noticed it and it made quite an impression on me and others. We think about people, students or others in this society and get the picture that they can be all about themselves but the Xavier student community made me proud Monday and I wanted to say THANKS.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 666 guests
