http://www.golfstatresults.com/public/l ... m1275.html
As of this moment, X is T6 on the first day (of three) of play.
OT; Live scoring for A10 men's golf tourney
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
OT; Live scoring for A10 men's golf tourney
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT; Live scoring for A10 men's golf tourney
X finished the first day in 4th place, but at +4, they'll have to catch fire to move up in the standings, as the next 3 teams are
-9, -10 and -10.
-9, -10 and -10.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT; Live scoring for A10 men's golf tourney
Gary, they are playing the "we will sneak up on them" strategy. I bet they are upset they are 4th and not 10th.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT; Live scoring for A10 men's golf tourney
I think we need to employ the "hope the 3 teams ahead of us all get the 3-day flu" strategy.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT; Live scoring for A10 men's golf tourney
Sorry that is the dayton strategy...unfortunately they got the strategy wrong and their players get the flu.Mr. Neutral wrote:I think we need to employ the "hope the 3 teams ahead of us all get the 3-day flu" strategy.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT; Live scoring for A10 men's golf tourney
X finished 4th at +1.
Charlotte ran away with the title, finishing -27, with UD 2nd at -4 and URI 3rd at -1.
As to the individual finishes, junior Mike Beasuejour finished 7th and senior Brian Keating finished T11.
Charlotte ran away with the title, finishing -27, with UD 2nd at -4 and URI 3rd at -1.
As to the individual finishes, junior Mike Beasuejour finished 7th and senior Brian Keating finished T11.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
Masterofreality
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT; Live scoring for A10 men's golf tourney
Nice job by LaSuck finishing a tidy 83 over- for only 3 rounds.
Runner up suck honors go to Dookcane at 63 over followed by the always dependable suckiness of Ford-ham at plus 50.
Bonaheads were respectable at plus 5, but I can understand it. They actually practice on a couple of tough tracks at Peek and Peak, although the snow just melted from there about 2 days ago.
Why are these schools in this league?
Runner up suck honors go to Dookcane at 63 over followed by the always dependable suckiness of Ford-ham at plus 50.
Bonaheads were respectable at plus 5, but I can understand it. They actually practice on a couple of tough tracks at Peek and Peak, although the snow just melted from there about 2 days ago.
Why are these schools in this league?
PAY THE MAN!!!!
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 648 guests
