Bob, that is a work for the ages. Job well done "Q"
Now the MM posters can fully understand what I nominated you, seconded you, and closed the process without further comments.
My favorite line is how your hunger for Xavier basketball today just cannot be filled.
These are truly heady days my friends.
MR "Q" .. OUTSTANDING !!
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: MR "Q" .. OUTSTANDING !!
And yet nothing about Messageboard Wars 2008. I think Q should go back and supplement his otherwise fine piece.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
XUBBall
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: MR "Q" .. OUTSTANDING !!
Q, Thank you! Your article brought tears to my eyes, joy to my heart, and nourishment to my longing for next season.
-
Masterofreality
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: MR "Q" .. OUTSTANDING !!
It is redundant to say, and yet neccessary to post, that the internet is a Godsend- if nothing else than to give the Great Q an outlet to continue his contributions to journalistic excellence.
My friend, you should not be working only for the love of it. You should be getting paid. Can CBSSportsline.com just dump Doyel and hire you?
Another Q classic for the scrapbook, to go along with my Cincy Post clippings from "back in the day."
My friend, you should not be working only for the love of it. You should be getting paid. Can CBSSportsline.com just dump Doyel and hire you?
Another Q classic for the scrapbook, to go along with my Cincy Post clippings from "back in the day."
PAY THE MAN!!!!
-
tjxu97
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:59 am
- Contact:
Re: MR "Q" .. OUTSTANDING !!
Mr. Q, I don`t know who you are, but I applaud you for your beautiful piece of writing and pictures. This is EXACTLY what I had hoped for when I posted to change the front page. I couldn`t ask for anything more.
Being overseas and not being able to see the games this year, your piece summed up a great season and I felt as though I saw every game mentioned.
Thank you!
Being overseas and not being able to see the games this year, your piece summed up a great season and I felt as though I saw every game mentioned.
Thank you!
-
muskienick
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: MR "Q" .. OUTSTANDING !!
I heartily echo the sentiments shared above by MM posters on the chronicle done by Q of the immediate Xavier season passsed. I can't imagine that anyone could have done it with the passion and love that Bob did as both a professional reporter and a proud Muskie grad.
And, as I have said on this board in the past, few (if any) could have done as good a job as Bob Stevens did in providing the photos that grace Mr. Queenan's story of the Muskies' 2007-2008 trek to the Elite Eight.
And, as I have said on this board in the past, few (if any) could have done as good a job as Bob Stevens did in providing the photos that grace Mr. Queenan's story of the Muskies' 2007-2008 trek to the Elite Eight.
Fathers James Hoff and Michael Graham, AD Mike Bobinski, and Head Coaches Staak, Gillen, Prosser, Matta, Miller, & Mack represent a Golden Era of Xavier Men's Basketball. AD Christopher and Head Coach Steele will bring us to an even higher level!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: MR "Q" .. OUTSTANDING !!
See I told you "Q"
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 539 guests
