After Center Shawn James decides to leave, Duquesne's Kojo Mensah to enter NBA draft after signing with an agent.
http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/8134 ... -NBA-draft
One more Duquesne player leaving for NBA
- muskieman
- Posts: 26783
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
One more Duquesne player leaving for NBA
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Masterofreality
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
- Contact:
-
wkrq59
- Posts: 1508
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
- Contact:
Re: One more Duke player leaving for NBA
Two words--Silly fool.`Masterofreality wrote:One word:
FOOL!!!!
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: One more Duquesne player leaving for NBA
He was 0-9 in 22 minutes against us, so I can see why he thinks he's NBA-ready.
Since when did 38% FG and 24% 3-pt. shooting make you an NBA prospect?
He had 4 games of 20 or more points, against mighty Oakland, Cal. St.-Northridge, Howard and and Robert Morris.
Who the heck is his advisor??????
Since when did 38% FG and 24% 3-pt. shooting make you an NBA prospect?
He had 4 games of 20 or more points, against mighty Oakland, Cal. St.-Northridge, Howard and and Robert Morris.
Who the heck is his advisor??????
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
tjxu97
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:59 am
- Contact:
Re: One more Duquesne player leaving for NBA
This just baffles me. Especially to sign with an agent. I didn`t know that Duquesne was the new training ground for the NBA.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 606 guests
