Guys. Wait until Ellis or Walker or Mayo or even Beasley start singing on Hugs involvement. Let's think now. Where is Huggins from and from what school did he graduate? Where are Mayo and Walker from and who and how did he facilitate the transfer to North College Hill? Who was dealt with before Huggins tried the power play with Nancy Zimpher and lost? Soon the UC faithful are going to have even more to bitch about because the terrific trio plus Beasley was ticketed for UC.
Saw Myles Brand on TV tonight claiming "we have new information." No sh!t Sherlock. Why didn't you have it originally? Or did you have it and choose to ignore it? Like baseball, you buried your head and lookie lookie cookie what you've got to deal with now. Kind of sucks, doesn't it Myles Baby.
Wait till all the information about the stuff at North College Hill that was swept under the rug comes out. As I've said in numerous posts here and elsewhere---Just the tip of the iceberg.
But I suspect St. John Wooden will get his crown and Sam Gilbert will be forgotten.
ESPN's Pat Forde pulls no punches re Mayo/USC
-
wkrq59
- Posts: 1508
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
- Contact:
-
Masterofreality
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: ESPN's Pat Forde pulls no punches re Mayo/USC
Q,
We all know that Beelzebob has so much grease on that coiffed head of his that he is always able to slide out of any tight spot.
I doubt that the NCAA will go back that far. They'll concentrate on the more current crap with the agent from California. His Hairness is now firmly ensconched in his coal mine cave in West Virginia. He's out of the way, for now. After Belein's kids graduate, thereby pumping up Thuggysaurus' grad rate, he'll go back to his usual bidness- going after guys like Dumbtonio Wingfield and Charles Little.
We all know that Beelzebob has so much grease on that coiffed head of his that he is always able to slide out of any tight spot.
I doubt that the NCAA will go back that far. They'll concentrate on the more current crap with the agent from California. His Hairness is now firmly ensconched in his coal mine cave in West Virginia. He's out of the way, for now. After Belein's kids graduate, thereby pumping up Thuggysaurus' grad rate, he'll go back to his usual bidness- going after guys like Dumbtonio Wingfield and Charles Little.
PAY THE MAN!!!!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26785
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: ESPN's Pat Forde pulls no punches re Mayo/USC
That is Charles (I was beLittled) and I don't think you mean Charles, he plays for your other favorite coach at the udump.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 491 guests
