OT: XU women could have easier time in A10

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

OT: XU women could have easier time in A10

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:21 pm

GW's Joe McKeown, 509-174 at GW, is leaving Foggy Bottom to take over as head man for Northwestern's women's team, which has been 48-182 since 2000 (including 11-119 in the B10), so he can only improve on NU's lackluster showing recently.

This should leave X and Temple as the major players on the women's side of A10 basketball. Now they have to pick up GW's mantle.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
passthepuck?
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:08 am
Contact:

Re: OT: XU women could have easier time in A10

Postby passthepuck? » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:26 pm

Wow, I guess NU must pay better. This is hard to figure. As I recall, the Temple coach went to South Carolina this summer.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: OT: XU women could have easier time in A10

Postby Mr. Neutral » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:35 pm

The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26787
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: OT: XU women could have easier time in A10

Postby muskieman » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:54 pm

on top of that GW lost their all-Atlantic 10 back-court. Coach probably thought it was time to move on without his stars.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 890 guests