Jackson an A10 "soph to watch"
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Jackson an A10 "soph to watch"
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Jackson an A10 "soph to watch"
Where is Chris Wright?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Jackson an A10 "soph to watch"
Actually, this blogger had already profiled Wright, and others, in his "Break-out candidates" article-
http://collegechalktalk.com/guest-colum ... es-part-1/
http://collegechalktalk.com/guest-colum ... es-part-1/
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Jackson an A10 "soph to watch"
I thought maybe because of his injury there was some concern.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 974 guests
