CBS-CS is re-showing this year's NCAA tourney.
I watched the Georgia game yesterday but I can't find the time for the Purdue game on my cable system. Can anybody help?
CBS-CS replaying this year's NCAA
-
gundun
- Posts: 1050
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm
- Contact:
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: CBS-cs replayint this year's NCCA
http://onair.cstv.com/
Above is the link to the schedule. You might have to noodle around a bit to find a particular game, but this should help.
Our game against Purdue is on next Tuesday, 7/29, at 4PM EST.
Above is the link to the schedule. You might have to noodle around a bit to find a particular game, but this should help.
Our game against Purdue is on next Tuesday, 7/29, at 4PM EST.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: CBS-cs replayint this year's NCCA
Vs West Virginia 6:30 pm on July 31st
-
gundun
- Posts: 1050
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 pm
- Contact:
Re: CBS-cs replayint this year's NCCA
Thanks
I never thought of going online at the network.
I never thought of going online at the network.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1162 guests
