OT: OSU picked to win B10 in football (no surprise)
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
OT: OSU picked to win B10 in football (no surprise)
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
confusedbulldog
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT: OSU picked to win B10 in football (no surprise)
I'll be waiting with CP for the September 13th game. 'bout the only exciting game on their schedule this year.
UNC is the Darfur of intelligence.
XU fans don't root for UC football.
XU fans don't root for UC football.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT: OSU picked to win B10 in football (no surprise)
The Big ten...now that is funny!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
RONALD78
- Posts: 2156
- Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:34 am
- Contact:
Re: OT: OSU picked to win B10 in football (no surprise)
Well if the BIG 10 is funny then the A10 is really really funny cause they do not even compare to them.
-
MuskieGary
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:08 am
- Contact:
Re: OT: OSU picked to win B10 in football (no surprise)
I would like to see the A10 get football!
-
gym from delhi
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT: OSU picked to win B10 in football (no surprise)
I'm still quite proud of the 20% graduation rate for black players. Go Bucks!
-
xubuck
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT: OSU picked to win B10 in football (no surprise)
gym,
I wouldn't doubt that number during the Cooper(or Earle Bruce)years, but would bet it is better now under Tressel--team GPA is over 3.00 and more academic all-big ten players than any other school--and the all-big ten players seemed pretty representative of all ethnic groups on the team. Gonzalez could have been a Rhodes scholar if he had stayed for the 4th year, and I believe Freeman and one of the Smiths(not Troy, maybe Antonio) were Academic honors winners. That Smith was an engineering major.
I wouldn't doubt that number during the Cooper(or Earle Bruce)years, but would bet it is better now under Tressel--team GPA is over 3.00 and more academic all-big ten players than any other school--and the all-big ten players seemed pretty representative of all ethnic groups on the team. Gonzalez could have been a Rhodes scholar if he had stayed for the 4th year, and I believe Freeman and one of the Smiths(not Troy, maybe Antonio) were Academic honors winners. That Smith was an engineering major.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 953 guests
