http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3493497
ESPN's just released its #21-30 teams, and we're not yet named. Purdue is #29, and OSU is #27.
X a top 20 program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
X a top 20 program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
broadripple
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:10 am
- Contact:
Re: X a top 20 program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zags in at #26
This list is certainly entertaining for the dead of offseason.
This list is certainly entertaining for the dead of offseason.
-
Roach
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:04 am
- Contact:
Re: X a top 20 program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once Xavier's place in the rankings is finally revealed, someone should send a copy to Ari Stewart. Not that he needs any reminder of Xavier's stature ... After all, his home state's university was defeated by the Muskies last March. Regardless, it would be a nice bit of pub to show him.
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: X a top 20 program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm guessing Sean and the staff will be texting X's ESPN ranking around like crazy.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: X a top 20 program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gary parrish might get a copy too.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
XU Rocks!
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: X a top 20 program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe Jim Boeheim should get a copy too after his disparaging remarks during the tournament this year?
-
rickf
- Posts: 770
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:21 pm
- Contact:
Re: X a top 20 program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XAVIER #17
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: X a top 20 program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, that's what the thread 6 down from this, with 14 replies and almost 1400 viewings, has to say also.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- muskieman
- Posts: 26788
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: X a top 20 program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I use to root for him but he is the biggest cry baby.XU Rocks! wrote:Maybe Jim Boeheim should get a copy too after his disparaging remarks during the tournament this year?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1015 guests
