X (and others) on trail of guard Jordan Sibert
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
X (and others) on trail of guard Jordan Sibert
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
- Shadow
- Posts: 6246
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: X (and others) on trail of guard Jordan Sibert
Farther down in the same article:Mr. Neutral wrote:http://florida.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=831380
"SYF big man Jake Kitchell made some big plays down the stretch, scoring in the lane and grabbing a handful of offensive rebounds. His block at the end of the game on an attempted three-pointer to tie sealed the victory. He scored 14 points and grabbed six rebounds in a come from behind win for the SYF Players over the North Carolina Gaters.
The 6-foot-8 big man said he's heard from Butler, Xavier, Purdue, Iowa, Iowa State and others, he said. While no offers are currently on the table, he's been playing at a level that would certainly warrant one after the summer tour. "
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
-
xeus
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: X (and others) on trail of guard Jordan Sibert
I'd be surprised if Sean was really still chasing after more guards.
Welcome fellow scholars.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: X (and others) on trail of guard Jordan Sibert
Nice to see them listed on some big time players lists which is something not seen in the past coach's plans. I remember a coach telling me they would not go after top tier players because they did know of Xavier... times have changed and our coaches reflect a more aggressive approach.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
MillerTime
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:14 am
- Contact:
Re: X (and others) on trail of guard Jordan Sibert
Miller surely will be recruiting at least 1 guard in the class of 2010. Sibert is a top prospect for X right now, though we have our work cut out for us. Graves will be gone, Jackson and maybe Crawford will be seniors, and who knows if someone transfers.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: X (and others) on trail of guard Jordan Sibert
With Sean's background and the fact that the A-10 is a guard oriented league, I think, Sean will always look to shore up and improve those positions. If all he did was target someone's position when they were seniors X would be behind the curve when something like a transfer or injury occurred and would not be in the homes of players that X might need. Being on the list brings players that might go somewhere else but then want to leave that school...it happens!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1021 guests
