Random Sato interview

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
double00
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:37 am
Contact:

Random Sato interview

Postby double00 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:34 am

Unfortunately Sato's team, Montepaschi Siena, won't be one of the 3 eurobasket teams to be playing NBA preseason exhibition games in the states this year. But here's an interview with Sato on Siena's team page which is appropriately titled A TREASURE FOR SIENA: http://euroleague.infrontams.biz/pubb/popup.php?id=837
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Random Sato interview

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:54 am

Romain continues to be a solid citizen, and while he might not be in the NBA, it sounds like he's got a pretty good life. Good for him, and continued success to he and his family.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Random Sato interview

Postby muskieman » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:20 am

I have never heard someone who knew him say something bad about Sato. Everytime he meets a person he is humble and polite.
I remember how he would say yes sir and no sir all the time and coach had to tell him to be less formal on the court and he answered yes sir.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskienick
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Random Sato interview

Postby muskienick » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:45 am

Romain Sato is one of the many reasons I am proud of Xavier University, my alma mater (and the alma mater of three of my six children).
Fathers James Hoff and Michael Graham, AD Mike Bobinski, and Head Coaches Staak, Gillen, Prosser, Matta, Miller, & Mack represent a Golden Era of Xavier Men's Basketball. AD Christopher and Head Coach Steele will bring us to an even higher level!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Random Sato interview

Postby muskieman » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:24 pm

muskienick wrote:Romain Sato is one of the many reasons I am proud of Xavier University, my alma mater (and the alma mater of three of my six children).
Do you consider the others black sheep?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 690 guests