Xavier tales a must buy for X fans

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Xavier tales a must buy for X fans

Postby muskieman » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:39 pm

Having known Michael Perry for years and having attended a few years of practices with him he graciously allowed a sneak peek of Chapter 9 of his Xavier Tails. I think it is safe to say that many good and great inside stories are found in Michael Perry's book. The inside stories and the thoughts of players and their journey to X are fascinating. Mike has really put together a must read and I can not wait to get my copy for a full read. I under stand he has enough material for a good start on a squeal but my bet is he is waiting for that NC game to start another.

I give the book two thumbs up. Image
Image

And NO I don't get one penny for my comments...unless you are feeling generous Mike.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 737 guests