OT: D'backs get Dunn from Reds
-
passthepuck?
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:08 am
- Contact:
Re: OT: D'backs get Dunn from Reds
Who would have thought at the end of last season that the entire outfield (Dunn, Hamilton and Griffey) would be gone this season. At least they got something for Hamilton, although I think Volquez may actually be Jack Armstrong. All the Reds need to contend; a catcher, the left side of the infield, two outfielders, a closer, a couple of middle relief guys, and a starting rotation. Poor Jay Bruce. He should buy a calendar and mark on it his arbitration date and his free agency date.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT: D'backs get Dunn from Reds
The automatic out...he must have pictures of Dusty and others to stay even in the lineup.gym from delhi wrote:The Reds received in return a pitcher whose ERA is approaching 5, with a 1-4 WL record, in single A, as well as two other minor leaguers to be named later. Not a whole lot. The Enquirer also published the new Reds' lineup, which includes Corey Patterson. Reds fans must be patient for the future that never arrives.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
gym from delhi
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT: D'backs get Dunn from Reds
Never one to miss a hot rumor, I heard today that Corey dates Baker's daughter. Would the reds consider trading him to get back Austin Kearns?
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1166 guests
