NY Daily News comments re XU recruiting/targets

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
bigperm
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:18 pm
Contact:

Re: NY Daily News comments re XU recruiting/targets

Postby bigperm » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:49 am

Agreed.

My bad. That is very misleading.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26816
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: NY Daily News comments re XU recruiting/targets

Postby muskieman » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:31 am

That one is very misleading but I believe it was the WVU board that had Parrom committed on their list of schools but then they changed it. Again maybe they picked it up and then realized it was not Parrom.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 912 guests