Discussion of the new 3-pt. line

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
_LH
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Discussion of the new 3-pt. line

Postby _LH » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:56 am

I don't think the fact that the line was moved back one foot will have any bearing on Redford's chances of redshirting this year.

I certainly hope Frease does not attempt any 3 point shots this year though.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Discussion of the new 3-pt. line

Postby muskieman » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:07 am

Between Gary, you and me that game of horse from the three point line would take years.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
xu-fanatic
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:50 am
Contact:

Re: Discussion of the new 3-pt. line

Postby xu-fanatic » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:30 am

Let's not forget Dante. If Coach Miller lets him make a mistake or two without pulling him out, he can definitely make a difference. He's a streak shooter and can go on a tear. He also has the ability to take it to the rim, so look for a breakout year from him if he gets his minutes.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Discussion of the new 3-pt. line

Postby muskieman » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:28 pm

X, I agree that many have forgotten Dante. This could be a very good year for him. He has the body and with a year in the weight room should be able to bang with any big guard. If he takes the mantle from Stan and plays D like he can then the sky is the limit for him.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Discussion of the new 3-pt. line

Postby Mr. Neutral » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:44 pm

I agree that DJ could play a very big part in X's season this year (thought NOT at the point). Whether he starts at the SG, or splits time between the SG and SF, remains to be seen. But his skills could be put to very good use.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 718 guests