Miller, Dixon working together at charity coaching clinic

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Miller, Dixon working together at charity coaching clinic

Postby Mr. Neutral » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:54 am

This is a coaching clinic for the right reasons. Not to get on the side of a high school or AAU coach with influence over top players. This is to help.

A group of coaches — including Pitt’s Jamie Dixon and Xavier’s Sean Miller — will host a coaching clinic Oct. 16 at La Roche College in Pittsburgh. It’s a rare midweek clinic on the Thursday night before colleges start practice, and all proceeds from the event will go towards the Dave Manzer Heart Fund.

http://www.pittblather.com/2008/10/01/a ... all-items/
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
CarlosTheJackal
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am
Contact:

Re: Miller, Dixon working together at charity coaching clinic

Postby CarlosTheJackal » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:12 am

Brain fart moment, several days after reading this article: Sean is keeping his face in Pittsburgh, int he? That is the one job opening that will test his resolve to stay at X.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Miller, Dixon working together at charity coaching clinic

Postby Mr. Neutral » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:26 am

Your point is well taken, Carlos, but I read it as Sean was just giving back to his hometown, and specifically the individual in need.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Miller, Dixon working together at charity coaching clinic

Postby muskieman » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:33 am

I thought that when I first read the article Carlos, but then I am a pretty negative and cynical person.

I am sure he was asked because it was his home stomping area and he felt obligated and was happy to do something like this.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 770 guests