I currently subscribe to the Digital Sports Package (NFL Network - which sucks, and the regional college channels - CSS). It only cost 5 dollars a month but I will cancel the package if no X games will be shown. Which brings me to my question.
Will I get any Xavier games throught this service?
Does anyone, especially ATL use this service (by Comcast)? Is it worth it?
Does anyone down south use Comcast cable TV?
-
AlabamaMuskie
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:42 am
- Contact:
Does anyone down south use Comcast cable TV?
The former AsuncionMuskie
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Does anyone down south use Comcast cable TV?
Bama .. you need to get Directv (or Dish). By adding the FOX Sports Pkg ($10 a month -- and you can cancel it in March) you will be able to access all Xavier games on ESPN or ESPN-2, ESPNU, the CBS-College Sports Channel, and FOX-Cincinnati.,
That gives you it all.
That gives you it all.
-
xulori94
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: Does anyone down south use Comcast cable TV?
When we moved to Mobile I researched how to get XU games here & Direct TV was the way to go. We get the "Sports Monthly" package for $12/month. It gets all of the games that are televised.
Where in AL do you live? My XU buddy moved back to Orlando so I would love to have someone to watch the games with.
Where in AL do you live? My XU buddy moved back to Orlando so I would love to have someone to watch the games with.
-
AlabamaMuskie
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:42 am
- Contact:
Re: Does anyone down south use Comcast cable TV?
Thanks guys.
I live in one of those apartment complexes for graduate students - there is no chance I will be allowed by the rental manager to throw up a dish.
xulori94,
I live in Tuscaloosa. Currently going after a PhD from UA. I too would love to watch games with fans. Mobile is not so close but I will be in the city from time to time and will be New Orleans from time to time. I am sure there will be overlapping dates (games and being near mobile).
I will hit you up whenever I will be in Mobile and there is an XU game. Needless to say, anytime you are in Birmingham or Tuscaloosa and there is a game on (national TV or whatever I can get on Comcast), let me know.
I live in one of those apartment complexes for graduate students - there is no chance I will be allowed by the rental manager to throw up a dish.
xulori94,
I live in Tuscaloosa. Currently going after a PhD from UA. I too would love to watch games with fans. Mobile is not so close but I will be in the city from time to time and will be New Orleans from time to time. I am sure there will be overlapping dates (games and being near mobile).
I will hit you up whenever I will be in Mobile and there is an XU game. Needless to say, anytime you are in Birmingham or Tuscaloosa and there is a game on (national TV or whatever I can get on Comcast), let me know.
The former AsuncionMuskie
-
Wisexuowl
- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Does anyone down south use Comcast cable TV?
Bama ... I am sue that in the "sports starved town" you are in, there are some really big Sports Bars .. most of them subscribe to Directv because they get the sports package, and if you ask, I'm sure they pull up FOX-CN for you ... probably on a small screen, in the corner, but nonetheless....
Roll Tide Roll .. until you get the LSU!
Roll Tide Roll .. until you get the LSU!
-
xulori94
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:53 pm
- Contact:
Re: Does anyone down south use Comcast cable TV?
It was great last year when they played Auburn b/c a group of us went to the game.
You should check the Hornets schedule to see if they are playing when you are in NO so you can catch Posey & West. They had an exhibition game at Univ of South Alabama last week but I wasn't able to make it.
You should check the Hornets schedule to see if they are playing when you are in NO so you can catch Posey & West. They had an exhibition game at Univ of South Alabama last week but I wasn't able to make it.
-
AlabamaMuskie
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:42 am
- Contact:
Re: Does anyone down south use Comcast cable TV?
I am, without a doubt, going to get to at least one Hornets game.
The former AsuncionMuskie
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 846 guests
