http://today.sportingnews.com/sportingn ... &folio=CGI
An 11-32 record will do that to you. ND still handled his firing badly, but on merit, you can see their point.
OT: Willingham out at Washington
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
OT: Willingham out at Washington
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
butlerbulldogs
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:27 pm
Re: OT: Willingham out at Washington
maybe he will coach Xavier's club team, that plays d3 jv. LOL
-
The Blue Blob
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT: Willingham out at Washington
This only confirms Notre Dames firing of him. You can argue that he was not given enough time there, but his years there and the way the program became less and less competitive through his years plus his horrible years at UW cements that. Behind X basketbally, ND football is my favorite team so I might be biased. I know a lot of people hate ND for legit and non-legit reasons, but I do not think anyone can fault them for the firing looking back on it now.
-
gym from delhi
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT: Willingham out at Washington
Xavier Club Football already has a fine coach in Tom Powers. I don't feel too bad for Willingfraud, however; with two buyouts and four years of salaries, he made about $5 million dollars.
-
gym from delhi
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: OT: Willingham out at Washington
Take heart ,Blob; if the South Florida team I saw last night at UC is #24, then the Irish are top 15. They have to take care of Pitt tomorrow, though.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 763 guests
