Jamel McLean #8 transfer...

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Jamel McLean #8 transfer...

Postby Mr. Neutral » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:21 pm

...per Rivals.com.

6'3" Anthony Gurley (UMass, from Wake Forest) is #3.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Jamel McLean #8 transfer...

Postby Shadow » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:31 am

Mr. Neutral wrote:...per Rivals.com.

6'3" Anthony Gurley (UMass, from Wake Forest) is #3.
to clarify - http://collegebasketball.rivals.com/con ... CID=869795
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
Mr. Neutral
Posts: 14366
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Jamel McLean #8 transfer...

Postby Mr. Neutral » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:40 am

I didn't bother putting in the link because I thought only paid subscribers could access it, anyway, but if I'm wrong, so be it.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Jamel McLean #8 transfer...

Postby muskieman » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:04 pm

I wonder if Crawford would be listed if he had been okayed to play by now?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
AlabamaMuskie
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:42 am
Contact:

Re: Jamel McLean #8 transfer...

Postby AlabamaMuskie » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:06 pm

I would bet on it.
The former AsuncionMuskie
AlabamaMuskie
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:42 am
Contact:

Re: Jamel McLean #8 transfer...

Postby AlabamaMuskie » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:15 pm

By the way, what is the news on Crawford? Anyone have any updates? Chances? Are they slim?
The former AsuncionMuskie

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 848 guests