Congrats "Q"

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Congrats "Q"

Postby muskieman » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:10 pm

I see the program last night had "Q" listed as a honorary member along with "Andy Mac" I know how difficult it is to become a honorary member as I was back-balled by that illustrious group a few years ago after MOR placed my name before the group....I hear the blackball came from Indy or Chicago!!! I guess I respect that group because like someone once said; "Any group that'd have me as a member isn't worth joining"

Anyway, Congrats "Q" and I assumed they gave you the annuity package with the free health benefits!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Masterofreality
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Congrats "Q"

Postby Masterofreality » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:58 pm

Besides our actual on site ceremony, I'll add my on-line public congrats to our WKRQ for his initiation as an Honorary Brother in the Lew Hirt Society. At an undisclosed Cintas private room reception attended by the Great Man Q himself, he was duly inducted with all of the pomp and ceremony that accompanies such an auspicious occasion. Celebrities abounded on such a monumentous night. Andy Mac, former Xavier star Jim Boothe and a majority of the Brotherhood were present. I am happy to report that Brother Bear Q survived the initiation and was able to watch the game firmly ensconched in palatial seats in the LHS section. Thanks for the lifetime of achievement, Brother Q. And also....

Thanks, finally to Our Man Wisexuowl for his story contributions about Brother Bear Q that were related last evening. Well, done Wise. Q especially appreciated your personal note. I also believe that Muskieman appreciates your envelope gift, which I hand delivered.

Also great, as always, to spend some time with the Great Muskieman and Muskie Wife. Continued good health to you both.
PAY THE MAN!!!!
Wisexuowl
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Congrats "Q"

Postby Wisexuowl » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:02 pm

This is gong to upset the LHS members, but this afternoon I was snanning E-Bay and discovered there was a fellow offering for auction the secret passowrd and secret handshake the the LHS.

The name kinda gave away the person offering same .... "Big Bad XU Bear.

Terrible.

You honor a guy and not 24 hours later he is out to sell the sacred secrets of a honored group of men
Masterofreality
Posts: 979
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Congrats "Q"

Postby Masterofreality » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:06 pm

Wisexuowl wrote:This is gong to upset the LHS members, but this afternoon I was snanning E-Bay and discovered there was a fellow offering for auction the secret passowrd and secret handshake the the LHS.

The name kinda gave away the person offering same .... "Big Bad XU Bear.

Terrible.

You honor a guy and not 24 hours later he is out to sell the sacred secrets of a honored group of men
Like Jimmy V said in Muskieman's signature, "You can't trust 'em!!"
PAY THE MAN!!!!
wkrq59
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 am
Contact:

Re: Congrats "Q"

Postby wkrq59 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:29 am

Owl, congratulations on submitting the winning ebay bid for the LHS secrets. Sadly, you got cheated. They're all wrong. :mrgreen:

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 766 guests